Free Download IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Full game, Pre-cracked, 100% working,
About This Game
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale, new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal – To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
The new singleplayer Career mode takes a WWII combat pilot experience to the next level and works in any theatre of war you own – Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow and Battle of Kuban. If you have all three, you can play through all of them with the same character, starting in the cold winter of 1941 and finishing in 1943 on the warm shores of the Black Sea.
- Historically accurate Single-Player Career mode that features a challenging AI system. Serve in a fighter, attack or bomber squadron and make your way from a new pilot to the squadron commander. Choose your pilot’s biography, read squadron histories and check the newspaper for info about the progression of the war delivered weekly to your squadron.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes – all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenery of war.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favorite settings for team battles, dogfight duels and online Coop.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Control your plane with either joystick or mouse keeping the highest level of simulation fidelity and accuracy.
- For those that won’t make it back to base, each plane comes equipped with a handy parachute!
- Hone your skills versus AI or join multiplayer where you can fight in the air or on the ground, manning T-34-76 or Pz III Ausf L tanks available to all owners of the game.
- Control a plane or tank all by yourself or have your friend aim a tank gun or a bomber turret.
- Unique and detailed damage model lets you use the pros and cons of various aircraft and tanks to your advantage.
- Adjust the tank aiming sights for distance and view the tank interior just as a plane cockpit!
- Action takes place on a 358 х 230 km map – The largest and most detailed recreation of the Battle of Stalingrad theatre ever modeled in a flight simulation with unique structures, buildings and landscapes.
- Single-Player Career scenario follows the real chronology of the battle starting with Germans crossing the Don river and starting their advance to the Volga on August 23rd, 1942 and continues to the complete liberation of the city on February 2nd, 1943. Learn about the real events of the war from the newspaper delivered weekly to your squadron.
- The legendary aircraft of the era have been thoroughly re-created using original drawings and blueprints from the Central Archive of the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- Precise simulation of the flight model allows everyone to learn the special character and limits of each and every plane in the game. Use each of their special abilities and performance characteristics to complete your mission and survive the brutal fight.
- Be promoted to higher ranks and receive historical medals and other awards.
“While IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is still approachable to folks who have yet to unbox their first flightstick, it should have plenty to offer for veterans of air combat”
“One thing’s for sure, any aircraft that does find its way into this sim is going to be rivet-perfect visually and bally persuasive in the flight modelling department”
“Although IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is simple enough to play, it also features a lot of depth and technical detail. This is much more a deep simulation than the free-to-play flight games that are very popular right now”
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5/i7 3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
- Additional Notes: DirectX®-compatible flight stick recommended
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Download and install IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
– Download and run .exe file
– Follow installation guide.
– Game will download and install automatically.
– Wait until the installation is complete
– Activate Crack. (usually games are pre-cracked, but in some case you need to go to the game folder and look for file name crack.exe, run it and press crack now.)
– Play it!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]